Abena is a European manufacturer of incontinence products, but we also source a wide range of health care and trade products globally.
All divisions of the Abena Group work tirelessly to continuously ensure the high quality of every product.
- We select the best raw materials for our own production of incontinence products and baby diapers
- We use fluff from FSC-certified forests, where more trees are planted than felled
- We were the first manufacturer of incontinence pads to be certified with the Nordic Eco-label
- Our in-house laboratory continually tests the absorbency, durability, strength and quality of our products
- Our expert knowledge enables us to be innovative in our development of new and existing products.
- We thoroughly search the local markets for solid and reliable manufacturers
- Our globally sourced products are constantly tested and controlled
- Most of our sourced products qualify to be certified with the Nordic Eco-label
- Our locally employed staff conduct quality audits at every local production facility
- We offer full documentation on all of our products.